What is the turn around time on my order?
Estimated delivery is 10-15 business days on most orders. More complex items may take up to 20 business days.
All rings are crafted to your exact specifications, including finger size and for the exact center stone requested.
Feel free to reach out anytime to discuss estimated delivery on your ring before ordering.
Custom Designed Engagement Rings & Wedding Rings
All custom designs currently have an estimated time of delivery of 3-5 weeks.
Can GerryTheJeweler.com Resize My Ring?
Most all engagement rings purchased at GerryTheJeweler.com can be resized free of charge. That is our commitment to you for as long as you own your ring.
Contact us prior to purchasing, or prior to shipping, your ring to ensure that your ring is a design that is able to be resized.
- We pay all labor and material costs to resize your ring
- Sizing includes a complimentary polish, rhodium plating (white gold) and detailing
- Simply cover the cost of shipping to and from our location, contact us for authorization, instructions and/or other possible options for your ring sizing
- Regretfully, we do not accept any ring sizing work on items which weren’t purchased at GerryTheJeweler.com
What is the warranty on engagement rings and other items purchased from GerryTheJeweler.com?
We are pleased to offer a Lifetime Warranty to protect against any and all manufacturing defects on engagement rings, wedding rings and anniversary rings.
- Charles & Colvard Moissanite comes with a separate lifetime warranty directly from Charles & Colvard
- Normal wear and tear, damage caused by outside forces, improper or irregular maintenance, theft and/or losses are not covered under this warranty.
Does GerryTheJeweler.com have a showroom?
Gerry The Jeweler operates strictly via the internet, regretfully we do not own or operate any locations or showrooms which are open to the public.
What About Customs & Duties?
For American clients, shipping takes place via one of several shipping/distribution partners from within the United States – Thus avoiding any and all custom/duties hassles.
For Canadian clients, shipping takes place via our Canadian office and/or one of our several shipping/distribution partners from within Canada – Thus avoiding any and all customs/duties hassles.
Please reference this Duty Calculator to have a more clear idea of potential duties, taxes and other fees linked to jewelry imports for your specific area.
What About Restocking Fees?
There are no restocking fees on any items listed in our online catalog that are marked as ‘In Stock’ at GerryTheJeweler.com
For any ‘In Stock’ item, simply take care of return shipping to our location, as well as shipping costs that we incurred when initially shipping your order to you, and that’s it! We refund you 100% of the balance of the total purchase price as per our refund policy.
Items that are customized by selecting a specific ring size, and/or selecting a specific center stone size, are considered custom orders and are not refundable.